CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 25, 2008

My 100th Post!

As I was clicking to post I noticed that this is my 100th post on this blog! Whooo Hooo!!! Celebration!!! YAYYY!!!!!!

Okay, now down to business. Hello!!! Josie girl made it through another day of pre-school! Hooray! And yes, she made it through another day without an accident! Theo is still at school. Hoping he's making it okay!

If you think about it, pray for me tomorrow morning. I have an appt with my attorney at 9:oo. I'll let you all know how it goes. I'm sure we will be talking through Kenneth's latest proposal from his lawyer. Should be interesting. At least I like my attorney.

This afternoon my press awaits! (Joking!) I won a scholarship from a local foundation and they are taking pictures this afternoon. Before you get too excited, I won this scholarship by meeting it's requirements - Old people going back to school who didn't finish their degree earlier because they were impatient kids who didn't care about school, and who now don't have any money to go back to school. Although the paperwork of course worded it a lot nicer than that. That is just my take on it! Tee-Hee! So, being that I'm an old person, I better go put my dentures in and slip into my orthopedic shoes and head out! ;-)

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Good golly, don't forget your cane lest you slip and fall!

Congrats.

Anonymous said...

HA!! You crack me up! I'm proud of you, Cath! Way to go with that scholarship! Will the pics be in the Times-Union? Can I get a press pass??? :)