CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Picture Nightmare!

Hello! Well, I took Josie into school today for her school pictures! She doesn't have school on Wednesdays so I had to take her in for a special time! That girl would NOT cooperate!!! I was frustrated because usually I take them to JCPenny's every year for their pictures, but since they both got school pictures, I figured we'd save some money and time this year and only do the school pictures! She would only make super goofy faces! She was sticking her tongue out or putting her fingers on her cheeks or making frowny mean faces! AHHHH!!! I was trying to be patient and laugh it off but I felt like I was going to strangle that kid! We finally ended up with a non-smiling but non-goofy picture. My word!!!! I may be going back for re-take days! I'll have to find out how it works. I tried bribing her with Twizzlers and everything!

I had a meeting yesterday with my attorney that went very well! If all goes according to the plan, our divorce will be finalized by the end of September. And without having to go back to court! I would be thrilled if I never have to go to court again! That was not fun! My attorney has a meeting with Kenneth's attorney this Friday morning, so please pray with me that it goes well and Kenneth will agree to my proposal.

Thanks!!!! Love you!

0 comments: