As long as Kenneth will be in my life, which is inevitable since we have children together, there will be drama. Unwanted drama. This week was no exception. He picked up the kids on Tuesday after school for his weekly time with them. Usually he keeps them until Wednesday afternoon. This past Wednesday I get a call from him at approximately 10:10 in the morning saying that there is some drama at his apartment with Chelsae and he needs me to come pick up the kids right away. Well, I hopped in the car and jetted across town to get them. Got to his apartment and knocked on the door. He lets me in and Chelsae and baby Ella are there in the living room and Chelsae is crying. The kids are all excited to see me and are getting their coats and shoes and suitcase. Josie says to me, "Mommy, aren't you gonna say hi to Chelsae?" So I say, "Yes. Hi Chelsae." She says hi and says she's sorry about all of this. Craziness. So I get the kids. When I get the kids in the car, Kenneth says he's sorry and that he had broken up with Chelsae a month or more ago and that she won't leave him alone and sort of demanded her way in today. Well, I think they are both psychotic. I won't go into all of the drama, but Kenneth told me that next week he was taking the kids to a hotel and not telling Chelsae where they are so she won't bother them. Of course he would figure out a dramatic solution, but it does make me feel better that they won't all be together. Theo says that they yell at each other a lot. That's just great. You guys can't control yourselves for 24 hours? I felt sorry for Chelsae. Honestly, it was a bit painful to leave her there knowing that he was going to go up there and cuss her out. I've been there before and know what kind of hell he can unleash when he's angry, and I never pushed him as far as she has. And poor baby Ella! Who, by the way, looks shockingly like Josie did at that age. That's kind of bizarre. And it kind of creeps me out that she could have a baby that looks so much like mine. But, Josie did look a lot like Kenneth at that age. So, anyway, craziness!!!! And I know with Kenneth's affinity for drama, this will continue. Stinks that my children have to be involved in all of his dramatics!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Oh gal! It is the children who suffer and it sickens me that he has spread his "seed" and involved another innocent baby (no not Chelsae!) I pray that God will protect Josie and Theo and hope that they will see in your future marriage and your parents' marriage the way it's supposed to be.
That man needs to be committed and have a forced vasectomy baby!!
Love you.
Cath, I agree with Dawn! I'm so sorry that you're thrown into this unwanted drama with Kenneth. It's so admirable how you have and continue to handle all this craziness with such beauty and grace....no wonder Grace is your middle name. :) Love you, Cath!
Post a Comment