CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 15, 2009

That's Life

Well, life is just going on, whether I want it to or not! But life is good. Classes are hectic. The schedule this semester is not extremely ideal, but I'm making it work. The homework is intense and non-stop, but somehow it's getting finished on time. This weekend was a tough one with my kids. It seems that time was due for them to try to challenge everything I said to them so the weekend had lots of spankings, lots of vinegar, lots of time outs, lots of "no more tv", and lots of tears and whining that life stunk. Luckily, I was not the one crying or saying life stunk. Because this is life. Whether we like it that way or not. And how can I complain when I am so blessed? But the weekend was not all bad. I had some nice quality time with the kids too and some interesting deep conversations with Theo about God and heaven and hell. He understands so much and asked a few questions that I did not know the answer to, nor had ever contemplated. Maybe someone out there could help me with this one. Here is the question - If Jesus is going to come down to defeat Satan someday, will there still be a hell after that? How could hell exist without Satan? Of course, I initially was like, sure there will still be a hell, but then thought, Huh? That was a good question! A little help please?

1 comments:

Dawn said...

I have no idea! I say "We'll see when we get to heaven" :)

You're a great mom. Here's to a better week and less vinegar!