I couldn't think of a more interesting name for this post than what number it was. Sorry! It's 1:30 in the morning. Why in the world am I still awake? Well, I just spent the past 2 hours reading my old blogs from when I first started this blog in Feb, 2008. Is was encouraging to see how far I've come in the healing process! I was also discouraged that I have not been devouring The Bible the way I did when my whole mess started. What a good challenge for me and a wake-up call. Just because things are easier for me now emotionally does not mean that I don't need His Word just as much today! Actually, things are not always easy emotionally still, but just in other ways and situations. Anyway, I'm going to bed now, but felt compelled to write that to hold me accountable.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment