As some may have noticed, I have added music to my blog! Just wanted to put out a disclaimer that these are just songs that I like! They have no sentimental significance to me. I was dusting while listening to the songs earlier and as some of them were playing, I thought, If anyone were listening to these they might think I was trying to say something through them, but nope! They are just songs that I like! There are very few songs that are sentimental to me as pertains to Kenneth & I and I am not adding those songs. I don't care if I never hear them again!!! In fact, some of them make me gag! ;-) Just putting that out there!
I'm enjoying a kid-free day today (although I do miss the kids when they are not with me, it's nice to have a break!) and I'm trying to actually get some cleaning done! By the way, Theo has been much happier since his breakdown over the weekend! He probably just needed to vent! We all have to do that now and then, huh? Have a great day!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
A Disclaimer...
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 1:18 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sweet Home Alabama! Great choice!
Love you, Cath! You're amazing!
Post a Comment