CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday, Monday...

I know this may come as a shock to some people, but Monday is my favorite day of the week! I love that it is a new start - a new week! Anything is possible!

This weekend was good for the most part, but challenging too! Theo had a bit of a meltdown on Saturday night. He cried and cried at bedtime that night and said that he wanted Daddy and I to get remarried to each other and that he doesn't understand how Daddy could want a divorce and said that his heart is broken into a million pieces! It was heartbreaking. But I do know that with time, it will get easier. It will never be perfect, but it will be easier. Please pray with me for healing for my sweet boys heart! Please pray for patience for me too. I know that this time has been hard for the kids, but they are acting out with all that's going through their minds. For the last few weeks, I feel like I am constantly disciplining. I know it's usually close to that way normally, but it is worse than normal right now. I'm tired. But I want to be consistent! Thanks for your support!

3 comments:

Dawn said...

That is heartbreaking Cath! I'll be praying for Theo and his mommy as she tries to help him understand what in the heck is happening in his little life.

Amy said...

Oh Cath, I'm so sorry the kids are struggling. I know that it has to be hard on you.

I'm praying for you girl!!! Hope we can get together Friday.

Anonymous said...

So sorry about the kids! They have a wonderful mama and are blessed to have you in their lives.