CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Me Again!

Look at that! I'm writing for my 2nd time in a few days time. Whooooo! I rock! Life is good! Last night we had a MOPS mom's night out and met at the church for Scrap and Stamp night - (I actually originally wrote crap and stamp night by accident - aren't you glad I changed it?) (hee-hee) which was really fun! We made cards! So if you get hand-made cards from me sometime, you know where I made them! It was a great night to be out with the ladies! YAY!

You can pray for me as I'm trying to jump back on the "healthy lifestyle" bandwagon! I lost a lot of weight last winter/spring, but stopped losing over the summer and afraid I may be gaining a few pounds back, so I am now officially trying to be healthy again (I don't use the word diet). I just need to incorporate some exercise into my life! Besides climbing the steps to my 3rd floor class every day!

Today, I had the pleasure of seeing two dear friends!!! Amy and Mary Alice, who were good friends in high school! Yay! Amy actually lives down the road from me but our schedules are both so crazy that we almost never see each other. Mary Alice lives in Colorado so it's always a treat to have her home to visit! I haven't seen her since last November! Amy had us over to her house this afternoon and our kids played together while the three of us sat and drank coffee and chatted. Drinking coffee and chatting with friends - that's the best combination in the world to me! :-) We missed our Jen, who is in Florida!

I'm sort of jumping from topic to topic. Hmmm... so does anyone like strawberries? One time I saw a frog. That roller coaster scared me. So she said, Red! Isn't that crazy? That was my demonstration of how I can jump from topic to topic. Also given so that my random paragraphs don't look so bad after all!!!

Well, gotta be going now! Love to you!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

You make me laugh. I miss you, and love you friend :)

Dawn said...

You crack me up. Now you see that Theo doesn't fall far from his tree ;)

See you soon!

Anonymous said...

Miss you, Cath! I so wish I could have been there with you, Amy, and MA the other day! Love you!