CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy New Year!

Here's to 2009! A much better year than 2008! I am looking forward to school starting again, believe it or not. I am feeling very tired of being around the house so much! I need interaction! And so do the kiddos! I've been doing some re-organizing and a lot of reading. I'm a bit obsessed with the Twilight book series. They are so well-written and totally pull you in. I purposefully did not start reading them until vacation.

Well, I'll have more to update later this week, but there is a current date of this coming Tuesday, January 6th @ 2:00 pm as the final date for the divorce. I have to go to court that day, but my attorney thinks it will pretty much just be deliberation, so I'm not too nervous. Honestly, it's been so over for so long that it almost seems strange to have to go to court. I've moved on. It's like an after thought!

Well, I don't have much to say right now, but I'll try to write more soon!
Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Happy New year. Love you sweet friend.

Dawn said...

Here's to 2009!