CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

My Ladies Came For A Visit!


Two weekends ago, my six bestiest friends came for a weekend visit! The seven of us were my "girls group" in TN and we spent every Monday night together for ladies night! We had a wonderful girls weekend and a huge thanks to my parents for taking care of the kids, ended up having a relatively child-free weekend! It was awesome! My sweet Rachel even flew in from Philadelphia, and she and Kim surprised me because I thought they weren't going to be able to make it! What a sweet surprise! So here we are - by the way, this is the first time in a long time that we've had a picture of all seven of us together -
Back Row: Dawn, Rachel, Karin, Tammy, Front Row: Bethany, Myself, Kim

4 comments:

Dawn said...

We had a blast! Love you gal.

Rachel said...

Glad I could surprise you. I had such a good time hanging out with everyone. No wonder I have had a hard time making new friends since I moved. I think my standards are way too high because I already have the best, coolest, lovliest friends any girl could want. Love y'all ladies.
rach

Chelle said...

What fun. I am so thankful those girls were there that weekend. Great shot of all of you too!

Anonymous said...

What a great picture of you girls, love your haircut and loved Rachel's too. Be of Good Cheer, for the Lord your God is with you through these difficult times. Your children are beautiful and smart, boy that theo does have a vivid imagination. God Bless you Kathy. Love, Mama Claire
Rachel's mom