Glad you could join me. I'll try to post pictures later. Wow - life can change in an instant. And somehow we are forced to ride a rollercoaster that we didn't agree to. "Jane - get me off this crazy thing!!!" (a quote from George Jetson - he's quite the philosopher) Anyway. Back to life. Life changes quickly. One day you wake up in your home and everything is different. But guess what never changes - GOD! He is unchanging, and can be depended on EVERY day to stay the same. If it wasn't for that - I may have lost my mind! Why just yesterday my good friend Karin called, and was singing one of our Strong Tower Bible Church classics to me - "Hold to His hand. God's unchanging hand..." Thanks Karin! Can I just tell everyone in the world that I have the BEST friends and family out there - THE BEST!!! I feel overwhelmingly blessed by how much love and support I feel every day. And the prayers are awesome. Keep them up! I feel them daily! Can you tell I've had a good day today? The sun was shining this morning as I was driving to the grocery store and I just couldn't help but say, "Thank You God!!!" - there was a little ray of sunshine shining down on my minivan! ;-) This may end up being my blog where I share my daily struggles and joys. Hope no one minds.
Bible verse for today: "Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content. I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4: 11-13.
Friday, February 22, 2008
Welcome To My New Blog!
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 9:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment