Had to share that last night after I dropped Theo off at church for Awana, I took Josie to the doctor. She has strep throat, poor baby. When we finished at the doctor it was perfect timing because it was time to pick Theo up after church. When we were driving away, Theo said, "How did Josie do at the doctor?" I told him that Josie had strep throat. He said, "Aww, my poor sweet sister! Did she cry when they looked in her throat?" I said that actually she had done really well and didn't cry at all. He said to Josie, "Oh my, you are my brave girl, aren't you?" And when I turned around to look back, they were holding hands. So sweet!
Thursday, February 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




7 comments:
Love your new blog site. Love the look, Love the content, and love your new photo! Love you Cathy.
Kerry
Aww! Sounds just like something his mam would say:) I love when my girls hold hands across their carseats!
OOPS! Can't figure out how to edit the above post but it was supposed to say "Sounds just like something his mama would say:) NOT MAM! HAHA
Theo has always been so sweet! Dang I miss those two. I love how he loves his sister :)
That is the sweetest story. Theo is such a tender little man.
I miss your kiddos.
What a fella!
**tear**
Post a Comment