A couple of weeks ago now, was the Awana award night! Awana is kind of like a Bible version of boys scouts or girls scouts. Not sure how to explain it, but for Theo's age group, he was in the group called "Cubbies". They went through a book and memorized Bible verses each week and met on Wednesday nights at church! They received badges for every so often throughout the year which I sewed on his vest, and then on Award night, he got his "Cubbie Bear" pin for completing the year! This next year he will be in "Sparks" which he is really excited about. Wanted to post the video of his group singing their Cubbies theme song! I loved how he had his hands in his pockets during the whole song. I think he was nervous. But they were so cute! If you don't see him right away, he is on the left hand side of the video in the front!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Awana Award Night!
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment