CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

A Quick Update

Just wanted to let everyone know that the final date for the divorce has been postponed. It was supposed to be today but it will now be in a few weeks. This is actually a good thing because when I met with my attorney last week we realized we still had some loose ends and wanted to have one more meeting together. If we had tried to have the court date today, we still wouldn't have had everything final because I needed a few more pieces of paper to make sure Kenneth would have to be responsible for the things he needs to be responsible for. He is pretty ticked off at me that it has been postponed. But like I said, Oh well. It will only be few weeks away. We are just waiting for the court to announce the new date/time. Please be in prayer that I will be able to tie up any loose ends before that date. The more I can take care of now, the more secure I will be and the less money I will have to pay my attorney, because I won't have to keep going back for every little thing. I am glad that I like my attorney because I was just thinking yesterday that I am going to be having a long-term relationship with her!

My poison ivy has not gone away! I'm getting very frustrated and feel like a leper! My arm looks disgusting! I totally grossed out the gal in the coffee shop drive-thru! I tried to reach across with my right hand, but couldn't reach, so I had to use my left! Ew! And the medicine I have to take keeps me from feeling tired, so I haven't been getting much sleep, although so far it's not bothering me because I don't feel tired! I'm gonna crash when I go off of this!

1 comments:

Chelle said...

Will be praying, for the court date and for everything to be resolved as it should, and for your cooties! :) Love you.