On Saturday, Theo & I drove to Ft. Wayne to see "Walking With Dinosaurs". This is a stage show with huge computerized dinosaurs that are very realistic looking. Granddad met us there later. I knew are seats were supposed to be decent, but I was surprised when we got there and we were in the first row! I warned Theo that there would be loud noises, the sounds of storms and volcanoes erupting and everything, but he still jumped a few times and when the huge T-Rex stood right in front of us and roared, he almost jumped out of his seat! The only down-side to this show was the story of evolution. It was narrated the whole time by a "'paleontologist" and of course talked about how it wasn't earth then, it was "Pangaea" and this was billions of years of ago. Luckily, Theo already understands that scientists believe this, and it's not true. So now and then he'd look at me and say, "Don't worry, mom. I know the Earth isn't really that old." Or, "Don't worry, I know that only God created dinosaurs and men and that we didn't evolve from apes." He is really into science and history in particular, so he's pretty wise to the whole thing. But it was definitely a great show. We couldn't take flash photography, but I turned off my flash, and got some photos! Theo's souvenir was a dinosaur tale that he can wear, and he has been wearing it all over the place! He wanted to wear it to church on Sunday! Silly boy!
Monday, June 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
That looks AWESOME! I wish we lived closer. My kid would go nuts!
Post a Comment