CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Okay, there is no other word to describe today except, YIKES! It's FREEZING outside! I need a hot water bottle to stick in my shirt or something! The wind-chill today is supposed to be in the single digits. Brrrrr!!!!

Okay, if you've never seen it, you have to check out the Playmobil Nativity Set. I got this for the kids so that they could have a "hands-on" nativity set this year and it is great! Theo and Josie have been playing with it a lot and the sweetest thing is hearing them talk and sing as they are acting out the real first Christmas. Theo will break into Away in the Manger (very seriously) while they are playing and then Josie will join in. I love it! They were also singing Hark the Herald Angels Sing and O Come All Ye Faithful and We Three Kings! I guess all of those bedtime Christmas songs I sing to them are paying off! So sweet!

I took Theo over to the book fair at his school today. I'm really loving his school and he comes and goes there so relaxed. The other day he came home beaming and told me that his teacher said he was a good student. He just was soooo proud of himself! Little Josie lady loves school too and her teacher said that art is her favorite time and just is so very detailed and careful whenever she does art projects. Proud of my little school kids!

1 comments:

Rachel said...

It is cold here too! I went to get my haircut today and did not have time for them to dry it as PEarl was getting antsy, and I was dying outside. (By the way Rose kept coming over and telling my hairdresser not to cut my hair to short that she did not lie it short. She remembers when we all came to Indiana and I got my hair chopped. I remember Theo had a similar reaction to your haircut.)

That is so precious how your kids are playing with their Nativity and singing along. Glad they are both enjoying school and doing well.

Miss ya
Rachle