CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Bedtime - My Enemy

Why is it that I dread bedtime so much, you may ask. Well, if you are asking, you have never had the torture, I mean pleasure, of getting my children to sleep. Surprisingly, Josie fell asleep fairly easily tonight. There was a bit of kicking and screaming, but it was kept down to a dull roar. Theo on the other hand stayed in bed (most of the time) but over two hours later is still calling out to me! Mom, there is a dinosaur in my room... Mom, I drooled on my pillow... Mom, my throat is hurting from talking so much... AHHH!!!!!! I don't believe in telling your kids to shut up, and I still have not said it (out loud) to my children, but these moments are close! So since I'm writing in my blog and not saying anything out loud, here I go. SHUT UP!! Just SHUT UP!!!!!! Phew. I feel better. Sometimes I just have to go find someplace or something to say things like shut up and that's stupid to. I don't say stupid in front of the kids and I don't let them say it, but sometimes, you just HAVE to say that something is STUPID! So I take it out on the cats when they are acting stupid! HA! I just said it! I love blogging. It lets your inner bad words come out. ;-)

1 comments:

Chelle said...

I have had the joy of putting your kids to bed, no easy task! HA HA! At least they are cute.