Okay, I hate to say vow, because I may not keep it, but I am going to TRY & it is my goal to write a post every day in December. I need to get back into the habit of blogging. Blogging is good for the soul. :-)
So here I am! Blogging! Uh, well, gee, I don't really know what to say now! I had a busy day today with 3 classes. Should have been 4 but my evening class got cancelled. And I think we may be having a 2-hour delay (for the kids) in the morning. The snow and ice are getting worse. Very slick out there! We had a delay last Tuesday, it will be interesting to see if we have one again!
I must say that I LOVE Christmastime and am enjoying my Christmas music! Hope you like my selections on this blog. Some are very silly and some are traditional. I put the silly ones on there so that I can play them for the kids when they request them. But I like them too!
Okay - more to follow tomorrow! That's right - tomorrow!
Oh - and an answer to prayer - Kenneth agreed with my proposition of how we handle Christmas, so I am very relieved. I figured he'd try his best to get into a power struggle, but my proposition was very fair, so I'm glad he just agreed. Theo's birthday is a week from tomorrow! I can't believe I will have a 6 year old! He's a fun boy with quite an imagination.
Funny thing tonight with Theo - he saw an picture in a toysrus ad for a Wall-E robot. It moves a bit and dances and makes sounds, that sort of thing. Well, he got obsessed over it (which he does frequently) and fixated on this robot all night. When I tucked him in bed tonight he said, I think I'm going to ask Santa for that Wall-E robot and then it can do all of my work for me. I said, what do you mean? He said, well, I can tell it to bring me a glass of water at night and it will say, yes Theo, and bring it to me. I said, that robot is a toy. It won't be able to follow commands and things. And then he started crying and said, but I wanted to be famous! I was like, Huh? He said, if I could get it to follow my every command they might put it in a museum and everyone will want to know how I did it! I said, well, maybe when you grow up you will invent a completely new robot and then that one will go in a museum. He liked that answer and kept talking about what he would name his robot. Silly boy!
Monday, December 1, 2008
My Vow!!!!
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 10:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment