Ya know, with all of the technology that's out there today, ya think Blogger would be able to let it's users change their layouts without erasing all of their information! There may be a way to do that, but if so, I don't know what it is!!!
Well, we didn't have a 2-hour delay today but that's okay. I actually ended up having a very relaxing morning. Took Josie to school and came home, Theo was extremely mellow and just wanted to watch tv and play with his toys by himself so I sat and got some work done! Josie on the other hand this afternoon wanted to play with me constantly. She does not like to play alone for long. We sat and made words and drew pictures to go with them for a long time, so that was fun.
Well kids, another frustrating week of Kenneth telling me he doesn't have the money to pay me child support. Over the last 2 1/2 months (basically since the baby's been born) he has officially missed 8 weeks of child support. If you do the math, that's almost the entire time. That stinks. Our divorce will be finalized on January 8th, I believe. It will be interesting to see if he will actually pay when he has to go through the court. He doesn't seem very intimidated by rules.
Well, I need to get some more homework done, but maybe I'll write more later!!!
Tuesday, December 2, 2008
Hmmm
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 3:40 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Hey girl! Glad the visitation stuff worked out for Christmas, sorry about child support. At least when the court is overseeing it, action can be taken when he misses! Or, they can just have it pulled directly from his employer's check (which I hope they do). Love you!
Hey girl miss you.
My girls and I have been enjoying listening to your Christmas Playlist today. (Mike enjoyed it too when he got home this evening he said way to go on the music selections.)
Glad that your Christmas plans worked out with the kiddos. Praying Kenneth gets a life (and a better job) and starts paying for his fair share of taking care of your kids. thank God for you parents and all of their help.
Hugs and Prayers
Rachel
I agree about the layout erasure! That has made me mad and I just leave the same boring layout!
Sorry about a-hole....:) Par for the course. I'm glad Christmas will work out. It's all about the kids after all.
Love ya gal.
try thecutestblogontheblog.com
you can just put new layouts over your existing ones...much easier!
good to have you back!
Post a Comment