CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

46 Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese? I love it on salads and steaks and such, but not by itself!

2. Have you ever smoked? I have smoked cigars, but that was in the days of yore and the thought of that makes me sick now!

3. Do you own a gun? Not a real one, but we have plenty of toy ones around here!

4.What flavors of Kool Aid were your favorite? Been a long time, but I would say Strawberry!

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Not normally, but I suppose it would depend on why I was going!

6. What do you think of hot dogs? I love them on the grill and eat them occasionally, but don't like to think about where they came from.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? Muppets Christmas Carol

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Coffee!!! (this is not a preference, it is a necessity!)

9. Can you do push ups? Not too many at a time!

10. Whats your favorite piece of jewelry? A necklace pendant that Michelle gave me of a broken heart that has been mended together by a cross. Very neat.

11.Favorite Hobby? I like lots of things. Mostly hands-on things. Knitting, painting, scrapbooking, sewing, quilting...

12.Do you have A.D.D.? I don't think so!

13.What is one trait you hate about yourself? At the moment I would say that I am allergic to Poison Ivy.

14.Middle name: Grace

15.Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment. That my kids need to go to bed - they are driving me nuts, that I'm itchy, that ice cream sounds good.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? coffee, diet coke, water

17. Current worry? There may be storms tonight and I don't like storms!

18. Current hate: Divorce

19. Favorite place to be? With my family, with my friends!

20. How did You bring in the New Year? I think I will skip that question, the answer will bring back bad memories. Let's just say that the next New Year will be better. There is no way it could be worse!

21. Where would you like to go? Italy

22. Name 3 people who will copy/complete this? I don't know!

23. Do you own slippers? I used to. I love to wear them in the winter, but I'm really more of a barefoot gal!

24. What shirt are you wearing? a Sauders' Nursery t-shirt!

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I haven't done it, but I don't like satin. It's too sweaty.

26.Can you whistle? Not well. And not in tune.

27. Favorite color? Green

28. Would you be a pirate? I don't think so. I would get irritated with the eyepatch and I don't look good in hats.

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? I don't sing in the shower. That's my "talk with God" time.

30. Favorite Girls Name? Josephine/Josie. My other girl name was Violet, but I will not be using that now!

31. Favorite boy's name? Theo/Theodore. I like the name Abe/Abraham too.

32. Whats in your pocket right now? My cell phone

33. Last thing that made you laugh? A conversation with Kenneth over Text Message. It made me laugh because he got so angry at something so stupid. He was not laughing. I was laughing.

34. Worst injury you ever had? Well, recovering from each of my c-sections was no picnic.

35. Do you love where you live? Yes. And I will love having my own house again in two years too.

36. How many tv's do you have in your house? 2

37.Who is your loudest friend? I would never answer that.

38. How many dogs do you have? 0

39.Does someone have a crush on you? Nope. And I'm okay with that.

40. What is your favorite book? The Bible, and I love the Harry Potter series for fun and addictive reading!

41. What is your favorite candy? I love chocolate of course, but my favorites would be the fruity candies. Skittles, Starburts, Sour Patch Kids, that sort of thing.

42. Favorite sports team? Tennessee Titans!

43. What song do you want played at your funeral? That's not something I've not given much thought to. I guess I'd really like praise & worship songs - that's what I'll be singing up in heaven while everyone else is at the funeral!

44. Name two people that made an impact in your life that are still living (not in Bible)? How can I choose just two? I suppose I would say my Mom and my Aunt Nora. But there are also many more including my Pastors in Tennessee and all of my close friends! Can't choose!

45. Name two people that are no longer living that made an impact on your life(not in Bible)? Hmmm. I have no idea. Can't think of anyone right off hand.

46. Name two people that are famous that made an impact on you (not in Bible)? Again, no idea. I don't like the word famous anyway. People are just people.

0 comments: