OK, The only way you will probably know how funny this is is if you have seen Super Why, a kids program on PBS, sorry! Last night when I was getting Josie to sleep she kept singing and would not settle down, and so I kept saying, Josie you need to be quiet so that you can go to sleep. She said, "But mom, I have to sing! It says so in my story! See, Josie loves to sleep AND sing! Let's zap another word into my story, how about run?" Oh my word!
For those of you who have never seen the show, these 4 characters go into fairy tale books and try to help solve problems. Yesterday was sleeping beauty and when she would not "try new things" and go to a soccer party, she said, but I can't do that, it says so in my story - Sleeping Beauty loves to sleep, so they zapped an AND and then other words in so that she could do other things. Anyway, it was so funny when Josie said it, and very out of the blue! She's also been walking around saying, "Oh my peas!" which is what Princess Pea says all of the time!
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Oh My Peas
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 9:08 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HOW CUTE! She is a little smarty pants and knows how to come p with creative ways to get out of going to bed. MY girls love Super WHY and it is I think one of the most educational shows on TV so I totally approve.
Rachel
Joseph also loves Super WHY! And I think it's fabulous. What a smart little Josie!
Post a Comment