CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 31, 2008

E-I-E-I-O!!!





Old McGranddad had a farm, e-i-e-i-o! And on that farm he had some veggies, e-i-e-i-o! With a tomato plant here, and a cabbage plant there, here some corn seed, there some green beans, everywhere a garden box...
Okay, you see where I am going. Grandad has decided to grow some veggies this year! YAY! When I was young, my parents had a yummy garden full of goodies every summer. So I'm excited that the kids get to help re-start that tradition! They had a great time working out in the garden and helping plant and water. Hopefully we will see the fruits (or in this case, veggies) of our labor! ;-)

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Wow we're posting at the same time!!

Rachel said...

We have a garden and my girls love digging in the dirt and watching the fruits and veggies grow. We also have an adorable baby bunny that can squeeze his way into our garden and eats our yummy strawberries before we can pick them.