I'm tired. But only my body is tired, not my brain, so I can't go to sleep right now, so here I am! After a busy day of Gymnastics lessons, Swim lessons, lunch and playing at McDonalds, paying bills, running errands, going grocery shopping and all the while taking care of two very active, very TALKATIVE kids, (did I stress talkative enough?) I got them both to bed and then headed down to the rental house that will officially not be mine as of April 30th. YAY! I spent the evening cleaning. It was a good workout! (trying to look on the positive side of things) I got a lot accomplished down there and if I do say so myself, it looks better than when I moved in! The claw-foot bathtub in the main bathroom is like a thousand years old (slight exaggeration), and is stained and all, so I just figured I'd do my best to get it as clean as I could, but I must say that it is cleaner than I thought was possible! Apparently while we were living there, I was using the wrong product on it, because tonight I used Lime-Away, and almost all of the stains vanished! I love that! Those of you that know me well, know that I don't enjoy cleaning, but I do love it when things are clean, and the end result is worth the effort.
This really wasn't a very exciting post, but hey, it's the best I could come up with right now! So back off! ;-) Just kidding! Tee-Hee!
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Calgon Take Me Away!
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 12:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Sounds like a very busy day indeed. Whew...hope you got some rest! :)
Post a Comment