CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 26, 2008

I Heart Surveys! (And I'm Bored)

1. What bill do you hate paying the most? Whichever one costs the most!

2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner? Biaggi's for my anniversary in October with a man who, unbeknownst to me, would be cheating on me later that night! ARRGGHH!

4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be? Hmm - so many to choose from, but just for fun, let's say that I wouldn't have believed my sister when I was 12 or 13 that all women shaved their arms. Big mistake.

5. Name of your second grade teacher? Mrs. Eckle. She was one of my favorite teachers!

6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Laying on the white powdery sands of St. John.

7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A wife and mom. (also at one point a Broadway actress ;-)

8. How many colleges did you attend? 1

9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now? Well, it's actually cold today so I'm wearing my black sweater so that I can get one more use out of it this year!

11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would it be? To Tennessee with my kids!

12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning? My alarm was Theo coming in to tell me that he was all alone and needed some company in the living room. My first thought was probably, I wish that kids had a snooze button.

13. Last thought before going to sleep last night? Sadly, I cried myself to sleep last night because I was feeling very lonely. (but don't feel sorry for me - I'm ok)

14.What do you miss about being a child? Not having responsibilities - summer vacations. Making up silly stories with Jennifer on the tape recorder! ;-) Going to sleepovers and staying up all night giggling with your friends!

16. What errand/chore do you despise? How much room do I have? Probably the two things I hate the most are dusting and vacuuming. Although I love the way it looks when it gets done.

17. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer? Absolutely!!!

18. Get up early or sleep in? Both. I like to sleep in, but I also don't like to waste my morning.

19. What is your favorite cartoon character? Currently I would say Franny from Franny's Feet - a show the kids watch on PBS. Also love Little Bill and Scooby Doo.

20. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl/guy? Oh my! (giggle) HA! I would say talking and hanging out.

21. When did you start feeling old? Who says I feel old? Do I look old to you? ;-)

22. Your favorite lunch meat? Ham

23. What do you get every time you go into Wal-Mart? Pull-Ups

24. Beach or lake? Beach.

25. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual? Not at all. I wish people took their commitments more seriously! A Godly Marriage is an Awesome Marriage!

26. Do you own property? Used to.

27. Favorite Guilty pleasure? Coffee Drinks

28. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out? If I told you I'd have to kill you. :-) Probably my favorite movie that no one else in the world gets is "Somewhere In Time".

30. What's your drink? Coffee & Diet Coke

31. Cowboys or Indians? The correct term is Native Americans and I would choose Native Americans!

32. Cops or Robbers? I guess Cops. But not the TV show.

33. Who from high school would you like to run in to? I actually DID run into my good friend, Carrie from high school tonight! And I'm so glad I did! The wildest part is that I was at her daughter's high school play! How did we get so old? OH Wait! I'm NOT old! - I already said that! Now I'm contradicting myself!

34. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? Pulse FM? It's a Christian station from South Bend.

35. Grey's Anatomy or The Office? The Office definitely! I have issues with Grey's Anatomy.

36. Worst relationship mistake you wish you could take back? I'm not sure I could answer that one right now! Yikes!

37. Indoors or Outdoors? Both. I love to be outdoors and enjoy the fresh air, but when it's extremely hot or extremely cold out, or stormy, I would definitely rather be inside!!!

38. Have you ever crashed your vehicle? Yes. The very day I got my driver's license!

39. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? I haven't, but I was there when Rachel did. Junior year at Grace when Emilie and I burnt down our dorm room!

40. Last book you read? "Live, Laugh, and Love Again"

41. Do you have a teddy bear? Nope. Theo has a special animal he sleeps with - a lion. But not I!

42. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth? Define strange. I've brushed my teeth in the shower?

43. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? San Francisco

44. Do you go to church? Regularly

45. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career or a new relationship? Do I have a choice in this matter?

46. How long have you been out of school? college - 14 years. high school - 18 years.

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I took out a couple! One was "do you regret who you lost your virginity to?" :)

Anonymous said...

I love what you said about memories from childhood. Love you!

Emilie said...

can you believe we burned down our dorm room?