CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Cathy-Ology

Birthology:
When were you born? August 18, 1972
Where were you born? Warsaw, IN
What's your full name? Catherine Grace Sauders Cooke

Foodology:
What is your salad dressing of choice? Raspberry Pecan Vinaigrette
What is your favorite fast food restaurant of choice? Schlotsky's or Sonic
What is your favorite sit-down restaurant? Cheesecake Factory, The Melting Pot
On average how much of a tip do you leave at a restaurant? 20%
What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of? Grilled Chicken Salad
What are your pizza toppings of choice? Italian Sausage, Pepperoni, Mushrooms, and Extra Cheese
What do you like to put on your toast? Butter. This morning I used Nutella. That's yummy!

TECHNOLOGY
What is your wallpaper on your computer? A picture of the kids in their Halloween costumes!
How many televisions are in your house? 2?
What color cell phone do you have? Black and Silver

BIOLOGY
Are you right-handed or left-handed? Right!
Have you ever had anything removed from your body? Tonsils and 2 babies! ;-)
What is the last heavy item you lifted? Theo. He's a big boy! What a workout!
Have you ever been knocked unconscious? Nope.

BULLCRAPOLOGY
If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die? No.
If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Princess Buttercup! JK
What color looks good on you? I don't really know - I just wear what I like! Green or Black are the colors I wear the most!
Would you never blog again for $50,000? Is someone offering?
Would you pose naked in a magazine for $250,000? Dear Lord, no!
Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000? Nope. Not worth it!

DUMBOLOGY
What is in your left pocket? Nothing.
Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie? I've never seen the whole thing, but what I saw I liked! Silly!
Do you have hardwood or carpet in your house? Carpet, although I prefer hardwood!
Do you sit or stand in the shower? Stand?
Could you live with roommates? I lived very happily with 2 great roommates before I got married! ;-) Now my roommates are my folks and my kids. Actually my mom and I tease that we are suite mates since we share a bathroom!
How many pairs of flip flops do you own? None. Not really a flip-flop type of gal.
Last time you had a run-in with the cops? Up until last week I would have said a long time ago! But, oopsie, I got pulled over 10 minutes from home after driving for more than 8 hours on my way home from TN last week!
Last Friend you talked to? Dawn
Last person who called you? Tammy
Last person you hugged? Theo

FAVORITOLOGY
Number: 7 - the perfect number
Season: Fall!
Holiday? Thanksgiving - because it begins the holiday season!
Day of the week: Tuesday
Month? September or October

CURRENTOLOGY
Mood? Fine and Dandy
Listening to? Josie watching Word World on PBS
Watching? This survey
Worrying about? Not much at the moment!

RANDOMOLOGY
First place you went this morning? To the kitchen for some coffee!
What can you not wait to do? Be finished with school.
What's the last movie you saw? The Bee Movie
Do you smile often? All of the time!

0 comments: