CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday to Josie!






We celebrated Josie's 3rd birthday last Sunday night at the Lenox home and it was a fun and relaxing night! The kids had a great time playing together and the adults had a great time chatting together! I took Josie to two stores that afternoon to let her pick out a cake or cupcakes and this little princess picked out a very fancy cake! She's a lady who knows what she wants! :-) She got a little shy when it came to blowing out her candles, but enjoyed a book with Aunt Bethany!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

And what a great party, and cake, it was! I like the picture of the grown-ups...especially since my preggo belly is hidden. Whooppee! :)

shoutingforha said...

I can't believe she is three!!! Time goes by entirely too quickly.

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday Josie Girl! So sad we weren't there to spend it with you! Miss you all Glad you had a graat trip to TN. Hope to get together this summer.
Rachel