I didn't fall of the face of the earth. Just the face of Indiana! ;-) The kids and I took a trip to Tennessee for a week and just got back last night! Yippee! We all had such a great time. Theo had so much fun that he cried and cried when we had to leave and actually threw a big old tantrum when it was time to go. If I had thought I could have gotten away with it, I may have thrown a tantrum too! :-) Luckily we had great driving weather both directions and I survived being alone with both kids for 8 1/2 hours each way in the car. (sigh of relief) What did parents do before DVD players in cars? Thank goodness for What's New Scooby-Doo, Nick Jr. Favorites, and a My Little Pony Christmas movie. These videos kept them happy for the ride. And a few bribes of candy didn't hurt either! I'll be posting pictures later. I have many to post, and I'm tired right now! Pray for little Josie baby, she has Strep Throat. Just took her to the doctor today. Anyway, I haven't slept well for a while and I'm exhausted, so I'll write more tomorrow! Love ya!!!
Thursday, April 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
We love you and miss you! Sleep well friend.
It was so good to see you. And I think we all threw tantrums that you all had to leave!
Hope Jos feels better soon.
Glad you had a fun time! :) Look forward to seeing your pics! Love ya!
Post a Comment