Feeling better guys. Still a bit angry, but was able to not let it get to me too much. You know what always helps? A good worship song! As the kids and I were driving around today for gymnastics, school, and grocery shopping, I blasted (well, as loud as you blast music with 2 small kids in the car) my favorite worship CD, which is actually a kids gospel worship CD. All of the songs are totally upbeat and totally bring my heart to praise God! Love them! Theo's favorite song on there is "Dance Like David Danced", which I love too, but my favorite today was "Jubilee"! Jubilee, Oh Jubilee! Hallelu, we've been set free!!! Jubilee, Oh Jubilee, sing a song of liberty! Anyway, I love that song and sang my little heart out as I was driving around Warsaw, IN with the sun shining!!! That does my soul good! ;-) One of the other things I love about this CD is that while there are some adults singing with the kids, the main voices are children, lifting their praises to the Lord! I don't know if you've ever seen a child truly praise God without abandon, but there is nothing like it! Children have so much freedom in their worship! How I wish I could worship with the freedom that they do! Ahhhh....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comments:
Amen friend, amen.
Post a Comment