Well, it sounds like we are postponed for two weeks. I wish I knew more about the whole legal process. I'm clueless, but everytime I ask my lawyer a question, I pay well for it, so I try to keep my questions to a minimum. Okay, today has been a good and bad day for me so far. Good in the sense that I feel good, the sun is shining, it's 50 degrees outside, which is the warmest it's been this year, and my children are happy. Bad in the sense that I woke up feeling very angry this morning. Angry at Kenneth for how he has chosen to drastically change my life and the life of our kids. It's okay to be angry now and then, right? I will not allow myself to stay here in an angry place because it's not healthy, but can I just be angry now and then? Ephesians 4:26-27 says, "Be angry, and do not sin: do not let the sun go down on your wrath, nor give place to the devil." There you go. I will not give the devil a foothold in my life, but I will allow myself to be angry for a bit today!!! Then I will let it go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You have every right to be angry, girl! I love your honesty and love hearing about your life on your blog. Love your encouragement from God's word, too. You're in my thoughts and prayers! Miss you and love you!
Jen
I would be very worried if you weren't angry.
Love you, and praying for you.
Girl, as I've heard "You can be mad for as long as it takes". Don't worry about that!
Love you and praying.
Post a Comment