CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Milli Vanilli

Josie thinks it's very funny to lip synch to music and videos, but her favorite thing to lip synch to is her talking Snow White doll! She does this all of the time, so I had her do it for the camera today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cath! Great pictures! I'm glad you had a wonderful Easter! That's funny about Josie's Mili Vanilli tendencies! :) Takes me back to high school...Blame it on the rain, blame it on the rain, blame it on the rain.... :) Love you!

Dawn said...

That is so adorable!!!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious. I love the pictures. You look great! Josie's dress is too cute and the one of Theo and Josie I can just picture him when he is all grown up being a real ladies man (not in a bad way of course;)