I must say that it is still a challenge to sit through church. This morning was good, it truly was, and I sat next to my friend Nicki which was great. During worship, I got a bit overwhelmed a few times, especially during a song, that now I can't remember for the life of me, but it had to do with God never leaving us and protecting us from evil, and I kept thinking, how did Kenneth turn into my enemy? I've had so many memories go through my head today of the good times. How could he betray us this way? How could he betray me? I was always so supportive and kind and patient. I wasn't perfect and never claimed to be, but I still don't understand how it got to this point. My heart hurts today. I was thinking today that if our divorce is final on June 3rd, that would be almost exactly one year after our move to Indiana. We had such hope for the future. So excited at the next season in our lives together. It's just so bizarre to me that he now has hopes and plans with someone else. That's overwhelming to me. How can he just leave without a second thought? I don't understand. My heart has had a tough day.
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love you. As I was talking to Andy yesterday about all this, I was so overcome with grief and just wept. So, we are crying with you too.
My heart hurts for you, too. Love you, Cath!
I am giving you a big hug right now. I don't understand it either. Call me. Love you.
I'm so sad for you, friend. Praying for you today...
no one would be able to go through what you are going through without feeling hurt and betrayed. lots of hugs are coming your direction!
Post a Comment