I haven't put very many pictures up of my fiery little daughter! I took a few cute pictures of her today and one from the other day. This little girl loves puzzles right now and says a lot of very cute things. The other day I heard her say to Granddad, "Granddad, can you ask me a favor?" He said, okay, what favor am I asking you? She said, "Could you take me to Chuck E. Cheese?" This little girl asks just about every day when she's going to Chuck E. Cheese. She almost never goes there, but is in love with it and talks about it constantly. It doesn't help that half of the shows she watches on PBS are sponsored by Chuck E. Cheese, so she gets a daily reminder when she watches her little programs. Josie has 2 quirky things you must know about her. She has an ear fetish. She loves to touch people's ears. She HAS to feel your ear if you are laying down with her at night. She also has a thing about smelling everything. She smells EVERYTHING! She smells every food before she eats it and pretty much everything new she encounters she asks, "Can I smell that?" Oh well. At least she doesn't have to put everything in her mouth.
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
My Josie Girl
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 10:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
She is getting so big. Tell her to stop growing so fast!
Sweet sweet girl. And, she is getting big! AHHHH!
She does look HUGE in that first picture. Adorable!
She has to come to TN and go to Chuck E Cheese with her 2 addicted friends!
You're right! When we come to TN, we will have to go to Chuck E. Cheese! She will LOVE IT! She says, I want to go to Chuck E. Cheese and Dance with Chuck E. Cheese and play at Chuck E. Cheese and eat at Chuck E. Cheese. She has to say the whole thing everytime!
Hey Cathy when are you going to TN? Mike is going to be traveling alot and it would be fun if I could work it out to come not sure yet but just thinking out loud?
Oh Yeah and I acutally came on to comment about how cute she is, but got distracted buy Dawn's comment about going to Chuck E cheese in TN, as Rose would love to join in the fun.
Post a Comment