CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Photos!






Well, we attempted to take some nice Easter photos while everyone was dressed up. These were the nicest of the options. It seemed like in every photo one of the kids was making a strange face, so these were the best ones. Poor Josie girl was crying the first half of photo taking because her foot hurt so Grammy took off her tights and found a splinter and took it out. She was much happier, but after these pictures were taken she started crying about her foot some more and after looking closely, there was still a huge piece of splinter way under the skin on the bottom of her foot! Poor baby! But with some tweezers, some hydrogen peroxide and the light of the sun, I was able to get it out. I felt so sorry for her. I know that had to hurt! She was a trooper though. Very brave!

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Love the pics, funny expressions and all. And girl, you look GOOD!!!! Woo-woo!! :)

Dawn said...

You look fabo!!! Josie especially looks so pretty. I love the dress!

Emilie said...

great Easter pictures. I love Josie's dress and you look wonderful Cathy!