CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Feeling Better!

Thanks for the prayers! I'm feeling a bit better now. My sweet little Theo boy has been taking good care of me. He keeps trying to cover me up with blankets and wants to scratch my back. Yesterday he was even singing lullabies to me! Josie on the other hand has been jumping on me and climbing all over me. Nothing new there, though. She's my little spitfire! Josie does have her sweet side though, she snuggled with me for a long time today saying, "I love you too, mama". She never just says I love you. She always says, I love you too! Cute! My mom left for England yesterday. She takes a group of students there most years for spring break. Josie keeps asking, "Where's Grammy?" every 10 minutes or so. This may be a long week. She loves her Grammy!

1 comments:

Chelle said...

What a good provider Theo is becoming! sweet sweet boy. Josie, always there to keep things light and everyone on their toes. Hope you are getting some rest!