CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Beginning To Despise The YMCA

It seems that lately each time I go the the Y, I have yet another lovely encounter with a certain someone. I know that I may see him when I go, and if it weren't for the fact that the kids really get excited to see him, I might despise it even more. Alright, I will not be holding the YMCA accountable for my ill feelings. Don't worry. I know whom they are aimed at!!! Anyway, the good news is that in the end, Kenneth did pick up the kids at around 4:00 today to spend the night. It had been two weeks, and they were craving time with him, so I am really glad they got to go. Not to mention that it gives me a bit of a break! My mom and I had dinner out tonight at, drum roll please, Bob Evans! Jealous? I think so! I did have a lovely omelet though. I do love a good omelet. That is something that can be said of me! Anyway, I did go and wander around Pier 1 for a while and actually found a few things I really liked. I'm not in the market for too many home decor items right now, but found many lovely things for the future. I suppose if I miss my furniture too much I could go and set up a mock living room in my Aunt Nora's basement, since that is where my furniture is being stored. But actually, I am getting to decorate my bedroom here at my parents house. And I've been decorating the kids room. Just got in a lovely painting for their room from "The Land Of Nod". I absolutely love that store! They have the cutest kids stuff. While the kids and I visit Tennessee in a few weeks, my room here will be totally refinished. A crew is coming to strip the lovely pink flowered wallpaper and paint the walls the color of my choice and another crew will be coming in to rip out the lovely pink carpet and it will be replaced with a lovely beige-y brown. YAY! Well, I really need to go to bed now. Thanks for reading!!! Pray that I make it through another round at the Y on Saturday! (I really need to work on getting their lessons all on one day instead of three so I can get it over with!!!)

2 comments:

Chelle said...

Take a deep breath in, then let out one fantastic scream! In fact, I will scream along with you. Ready? Here we go: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

There, that's better.

Love you.

Rachel said...

Love ya and am praying for you! Is he being mean and annoying when you see him or does he but into your converstaions or just stay away?!?