CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Theo's Infomercial

I'm not sure that Theo has seen many infomercials, but he certainly knew how to put one on today! He has decided this week that he wants to be a toymaker and came up with his first product, Stegosaurus Mountain. This is something he created and designed all on his own. He is always coming up with some sort of project, but usually does not try to market it to anyone! ;-) This is a little long, but very cute, and worth your time to watch! He is such a funny and creative little man! (And a darned good salesman!)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! What an imaginative and creative little boy you have! So precious! :)

Dawn said...

That is so awesome!! You should put it on youtube! Go Theo :)

shoutingforha said...

All that for only $1! I'm sold!

Theo is so adorable. I miss seeing that little man.

Anonymous said...

I want one!!!

Anonymous said...

If he were a little older, I'd hire him to work in my marketing department!

Aunt Nora