Theo got some "Incredibles" jammies for Christmas this year, and of course, he had to pose like Dash for the pictures! Honestly, I almost feel bad about putting up the one picture with Josie in the princess costume over her jammies. She is making the goofiest face! But boy do I love that girl! Okay - over Christmas Granddad introduced Theo to The Lone Ranger. He watched several episodes and luckily we were able to finagle a costume with items from around the house! Theo is a perfectionist when it comes to dressing a part, and usually will not dress up or play something if he feels that he is not representing it well! Which can be a bit frustrating. I feel like we have gloves in every shade they come in so that we can be prepared for each and every character that comes along! You want capes, we've got em. You need hats? Say no more! Masks? Sure, come on down. We have a vast array!!!! Did I mention Theo likes to dress up as different characters?
Wednesday, March 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment