CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 21, 2008

Another Night Out!

YAY! Tonight we had an awesome babysitter come to stay with the kiddos, and not only an awesome babysitter, but an awesome friends, awesome daughter! ;-) And us grown-up folk went out for some grown-up eating! When my dad had asked where I'd like to go for dinner, I said, Any place that does not offer a happy meal! ;-) So, my mom, my dad, and my Aunt Nora went to Ft. Wayne tonight to a restaurant called Cork & Cleaver. It was very yummy and great to be out without the kids again. The funny thing about this place is that the menu is actually printed on a real, and quite heavy, cleaver! They plopped this huge knife down in front of me, and then we passed it around the table! Very funny. They must have good insurance at this restaurant because I could only imagine all of the opportunities for someone to get hurt by their menu! After dinner we stopped quickly at the mall to run into JCPenney and look for comforter sets for my room and for my parents room. They are wanting to re-do their room now too! And then headed over to my favorite store, Target! Ahhhh. Target. I love that place! I got a shirt for Theo to wear on Easter, and Josie's Easter gift. I already got Theo's Easter gift which he accidentally found today! Bummer! He was very apologetic, which made me feel bad because he felt so bad about it. He's a sweetie! Well, I'm going to bed now! Good Night!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Gee, maybe someone we know should go to that restaurant and have an accident with the "menu".

Love you kid!

Rachel said...

Sounds fun and yummy. Glad that you didn't bring the kids to that restaurant. That could get a little dangerous.