CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Four Things

My friend Kerry sent an email with these, and I thought - maybe I'll post my answers!

Four jobs I have had in my life: "Waitress" at a buffet, Nanny for the family from hell (oops), Manager of Video Promotions (sounds more impressive than it was), Executive Assistant

Four movies I've watched more than once: Never Been Kissed, Sliding Doors, Monty Python and the Holy Grail (it's merely a flesh wound), Flushed Away (kids favorite that I've seen a million times!)

Four Places I have lived: Warsaw, IN; Woodcliff Lake, NJ; Antioch, TN; Franklin, TN

Four T.V. Shows that I watch: Cold Case, Pushing Daisies, The Office, Law & Order: Criminal Intent

Four places I have been: Hawaii; London, England; St. John; South Dakota ;-)

Four Favorite Foods: Chicken Burritos from Blue Coast Burrito, Really Good Guacamole, Any Breakfast Casserole, Mongolian BBQ

Four Places I would like to visit: Venice, Italy; Rome, Italy; Greece; Egypt

Four things I am looking forward to in the coming year: Not really looking forward to it, but knowing that it's happening - Getting my divorce finalized so that I can get it over with!; Some visits to Tennessee; Starting school in the fall; Continue getting into shape!

6 comments:

Emilie said...

ok - so I totally remember the "nanny job from hell" and I know at least 1 other movie you've seen more than once . . . . "While You Were Sleeping" OH . . and "That Thing You Do"

Cathy Cooke said...

You are right, Em! I love those movies! I haven't seen either of them in a while!

Chelle said...

Last one makes my heart hurt, but I am so happy you are choosing to take such great care of yourself in the midst of the chaos. I mean really, you are ROCKIN girl!!! Love you, and praying for you :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you enjoyed the email. It was fun to get emails back all day with things I never knew about my friends. I love you Cathy!

Anonymous said...

There's always The Goonies, too. I remember watching that like five times in 1985 when that movie came out! :) I never did get my money back for the pseudo Corey Feldman fanclub that I sent my hard earned lawnmoving money on, huh! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Make that lawn MOWING....apparently I can't type. :)