At MOPS yesterday we had a great guy come and speak on personalities and understanding them and he covered the Myers-Briggs personality test. I think to do this test online there is a fee, but I found another similar one that used the same terminology online. Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out. It is free:
http://similarminds.com/jung.html
I'm curious what my friends results are, so if you feel comfortable posting them in my comments, I that would be fun.
I'm an: ENFP (Extrovert, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving)!
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Myers-Briggs
Posted by Cathy Cooke at 10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
I love those tests. Here's how my test came out...
ENFJ - Extroverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Judging
This takes me back to my college days! We did these ALL THE TIME, then again, I was a psychology major and all. Here's what mine said:
ESFJ - "Seller". Most sociable of all types. Nurturer of harmony. Outstanding host or hostesses. 12.3% of total population
I may take it again, just to check my own work :)
Hey girl! I'm an ENFP, too! :) At least I was years ago...it's been awhile since I've taken that test. Love you!
I'm a Trustee:Introverted (I) 55.88% Extroverted (E) 44.12%
Sensing (S) 73.53% Intuitive (N) 26.47%
Thinking (T) 57.14% Feeling (F) 42.86%
Judging (J) 74.19% Perceiving (P) 25.81%
Your type is: ISTJ
Extrovert(E)51.35% Intro(I) 48.65%
Sensing(S) 76% Intuitive(N) 24%
Feeling(F) 54.29% Thinking(T) 45.71%
Perceiving(P) 60.53% Judging(J)39.47%
ESFP - "Entertainer". Radiates attractive warmth and optimism. Smooth, witty, charming, clever. Fun to be with. Very generous. 8.5% of the total population.
Rachel
Post a Comment